- 1/4 cup roasted macadamia nuts
- Around 20 king size prawns
- 250g mushrooms
- 300g rice noodles (or courgette noodles if you are keto/LCHF)
- 2 heads book chop, halved lengthways
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive/coconut oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 heaped tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 heaped Tbsp Nutcellars macadamia nut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1.2 litres good quality chicken/veg stock
- 2 -3 tsp honey/agave syrup
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped coriander roughly chopped
1. Add the olive/coconut oil to a large saucepan with the curry paste and fry until fragrant. Add ginger and garlic and cook for another minute before adding the macadamia nut butter and stock and bring to a simmer.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, except the lime juice, nuts and coriander, and cook for a further 5 minutes. The remove the saucepan from the heat.
4. Stir through the lime juice, check for seasoning (add extra fish or soya sauce if necessary), and then serve immediately in bowls with a sprinkling of roasted macadamia nuts and the fresh coriander.